This week’s CRO Site of the Week is appear here
We love using innovative websites so if you encounter an awesome user experience you can Tweet your nominations here.
What does the site do?
appear here is a business that rents retail space for pop up shops across the UK.
What does the site say they do?
“Rent space as easily as booking a hotel room. We seamlessly connect landlord’s vacant spaces to people with great ideas, all online. Our vision is to create a global network of spaces so people can make their idea travel. Retail is changing and now more than ever you need to be in the right place, at the right time. So discover a space, unlock an idea and make it happen.”
What does the site do well?
- Value proposition is crystal clear, with succinct, coherent messaging: RENT SPACE FOR POP UP SHOPS. FIND SPACE FOR YOUR IDEA. With an inviting Search function, asking ‘Where do you want to launch?’ Trust signals are also evident, with an impressive portfolio of clients from Google to the Beeb.
- As you scroll through the homepage there are plenty of useful options for the user, such as the Destinations, Collections and Spaces sections.
- The sections throughout the homepage are divided via targeted and relevant CTAs (‘Vote For Your City'; ‘See Our Success Stories’) and trust signals: ‘Thousands trust us to find spaces for their idea’.
What else does the site do well?
- The search results page is well devised, with some excellent UX touches:
- There is also an email capture at the foot of this page, tailored to the search query, as well as a newsletter sign-up:
- The Success Stories section of the site is informative, with the right amount of information available and a plethora of impressive case studies from some prestigious brands:
- Appear Here also has a Landlords section that is also very well set out, oozing classy design features, embedded video and an impressive quote from the Guardian:
What does the site not do so well?
- The signup form could do with testing - is it necessary for first name, last name rather than just a single name field? The ‘Create your account’ button is below the fold, is that a hindrance to conversion? - TEST IT!
The homepage link to excellent video content is not as visible as it could be - TEST IT!
In truth, and without digging through the Analytics, there aren’t many weak points in what is a beautifully crafted website. Congratulations Appear Here, you’re High Position’s CRO Site of the Week. Get in touch and we’ll send you a badge of honour!
Tweet your nominations here.