High Position Approach to CRO/UX
Who We Are:
High Position’s Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) team were one of the first UK agencies to achieve Google Analytics Certified Partner status, informing Google about their products and beta testing products ahead of the competition. We provide extensive user analysis to guide effortless implementation of winning test variations.
No Big City Prices, No Jargon, Just Real Tests By Real People!
We’re a bunch of intelligent, logical, creative and determined individuals hailing from different walks of life – from marketers and qualified journalists to web designers, developers and psychologists. And we love testing stuff! In fact, our CRO service was originally born out of testing initiatives to improve client results by making the most of the traffic that was driven in through SEO and PPC.
Prior to testing, we undertake vigorous analysis in order to learn as much as we can about your business, your website objectives and performance to highlight weak points in the conversion path and form a coherent strategy for fast improvement.
We run the following analysis reports:
- Watch and hear real people use your site
- Gain fresh perspectives & unbiased feedback
- Highlights UX downfalls
Conversion Path Analysis
- Highlights weak points in conversion path
- Prioritises web pages for testing
- Learn about cart abandonment and form fill rate
- Snapshot Competitor Comparison
- Ranks key site areas versus competitors
- Provides test recommendations to gain competitive edge
- We devise valuable and engaging on-site surveys
- Set-up, management and reporting
- Get feedback from your target market
- Learn how your customers use your site
- Mouse movement, scroll reach, clicks and attention
- Analysis that aids improvement
Customer Behaviour Analysis
- Add feedback tool to your site
- Learn what customers want improving
- An unintrusive source of user feedback
CRO Case Studies
See how High Position have helped our clients make great improvements to their websites through our CRO process.
Read More »
Read More »