Trainee/Junior SEO Specialist Job
High Position are one of the UK's leading SEO/PPC/CRO agencies. From our head office in Colchester, Essex we manage online marketing for clients across a broad spectrum from one man bands to international blue-chip organisations like Motorola and Sony.
The working environment at High Position is quite unique and encourages creativity from all of its 20 plus employees. You will soon feel part of the High Position family where your ability will quickly be recognised and rewarded.
High Position are looking for a trainee/junior SEO specialist. You will be a major part of the High Position team able to work on your own initiative and also willing to utilise the help and experience of your team mates. It is important you have excellent time and project management skills as, for much of the time, you will be managing your own clients.
Ideal candidates should have a good working knowledge of the following;
- Appreciation and understanding of SEO techniques.
- Appreciation of the ‘big picture’ online strategy.
- Strong HTML/CSS skills (it would be great if you’ve built websites from scratch yourself).
- Excellent understanding of web technologies and how ‘stuff’ works.
- Strong analytical skills (any experience with Google Analytics would be a plus).
- Top notch communication skills, both oral and written (ability to present findings a must).
- A genuine passion for online marketing and specifically SEO is an absolute requirement.
It would also be beneficial, although not imperative, if you have any experience with link building techniques or a programming language like PHP, ASP, .Net, Ruby, Python or Java.
None of the above is a prerequisite for working with us. If you’re a generally technical person and you understand the web, you’ll likely be a good candidate for learning SEO. We’re great teachers!
Hours of work are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. You will receive 4 weeks annual leave and a host of other benefits you would expect working for an industry leader. We work hard and we play hard so you’ll need to be good at Fifa 15 and own a Nerf gun (for your own protection).
Salary is up to £12,000.00
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to careers[at]highposition.com and if you are a suitable candidate we will get back to you.