Careers - SEO Technical Specialist
If you’re looking for a technical role in SEO, supporting overarching digital marketing campaigns and working with Account Managers to deliver great results for clients then please get in touch!
Devising SEO strategies for an exciting variety of clients, our technical search team takes pride in staying ahead of the curve to apply the right theories to the right clients in order to deliver great results. We will support your training in various areas of organic search but will expect the ideal candidate to be ready to jump into looking after technical strategies for their own clients.
Ideally you’ll have at least 2 years experience in an SEO role and be familiar with the very latest search engine developments and practices. Having an interest in Google’s latest organic changes and search marketing trends in general is essential. You’ll be able to use your initiative and be willing to utilise the help of team mates in order to deliver the best possible results for clients. A background in development will also be an advantage.
- Work with Account Managers to strategise and deliver SEO campaigns
- Project manage monthly client work, technical checks and one off audit projects
- Work with other Technical Team members to follow and act upon latest industry advances
- Carry out backlink auditing, maintenance and removal where appropriate
- Take a proactive approach to client accounts, recommending strategies tailored to their needs.
- Use a variety of tools to analyse and deliver campaigns, including Ahrefs, Moz, Majestic, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and our own in house intelligence tools.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Would be technically minded, extremely web savvy, great at managing a number of accounts and be comfortable explaining technical SEO strategy to clients and their development teams. It is important that our candidate can work on their own initiative and equally be able to work in a team, bouncing ideas off one another and developing SEO processes as the industry evolves.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- In depth knowledge and understanding of SEO techniques and tools
- Ability to technically dissect a website and provide concise SEO recommendations with reasoning
- Experience with link earning, auditing and removal processes
- Strong HTML skills
- Strong analytical skills (experience with Google Analytics etc)
- Top notch communication skills, both oral and written (ability to present findings a must)
- Ability to conceive and deliver the ‘big picture’ online strategy to a client
- A genuine passion for online marketing and specifically SEO.
The Cherry On Top:
- Knowledge of any programming language (PHP, ASP, .Net, Ruby, Python, Java)
- Experience devising and delivering content strategies.
If you think you tick the right boxes and want to further your SEO career in a fun, creative agency – working with a variety of clients - then please apply today!