Careers at High Position
Do you want to work with a great team of like minded digital marketing experts, and do you want agency experience with a great range of clients without committing to a job in the city?
At High Position we take pride in our professional but energetic atmosphere - believing that great work can be delivered in an environment that is open plan, bright and encourages people to take healthy breaks from the screen. We are also happy to invest in each and everybody's individual training needs, ensuring you are up to speed in your area of expertise and have the support and opportunity to venture out of the office to seminars and conferences.
- Senior PPC Account Manager
- Digital Content Manager
- Web Content Designer
- Junior Search Marketing Specialist
- Junior PPC Specialist
- Affiliate Marketing Account Manager
Senior PPC Account Manager
High Position is looking for an experienced Paid Search specialist to join our growing PPC team. Working with an exciting range of clients across all industries, we want an AdWords expert who can confidently set up, evolve and manage campaigns that adopt the latest advances in PPC to ensure that clients’ budgets are used creatively to deliver great results!
Our Senior PPC Account Manager will be responsible for some of our highest spending accounts and will be expected to work closely with the clients, so strong communication skills and a minimum of 2 years PPC experience is essential. An understanding of Google Analytics and the ability to build strategies based on data and the client’s business goals is also fundamental as the ideal candidate will be expected to identify new opportunities and act on them.
High Position is a proud Certified Google Partner which means we closely with our Google Account Managers and there will be opportunities to attend Google AdWords updates in central London. Having an understanding and experience using Google’s latest features (RLSA, Enhanced Campaigns, Engagement Ads etc) would be ideal, although training will be provided.
So, if you want a new challenge in PPC working for a fun, dynamic agency and aren’t afraid to take our clients campaigns to the next level, then we want to hear from you!
- Day to day management of client accounts, including regular client communications
- Devising PPC strategies based on a clients business objectives and site performance
- Implementing strategies and creating PPC campaigns – which may include all elements of AdWords from Video and GDN to Sitelinks and RLSA
- Ensuring performance is being tracked and reported on to a high standard
- Using AdWords tools, like Keyword Planner and AdWords Editor to plan campaigns
- Using Google Analytics to understand strengths/weaknesses in a site’s performance to help shape paid search strategies that are data driven and deliver great ROI
Our ideal candidate will have...
- At least 2 years experience in paid search – either from an agency or in-house background
- A natural ability to write, develop and optimize content that is creative and reports that are clear and informative
- Confidence with numbers, being able to manage budgets, deliver great ROI and analyse data to devise and implement PPC strategies
- Great communication skills to educate clients and work with them to develop campaigns that are integrated with other marketing activities
- Knowledge of the latest AdWords products and features and how to apply them
- Experience using Google Analytics, AdWords Editor, Bing Ads and basic Photoshop knowledge would be ideal
- A Google AdWords Professional (GAP) qualification (preferable)
Digital Content Manager
We are now recruiting an experienced, creative copywriter who can manage and devise digital content strategies for a plethora of clients. Forget writing page after page of keyword-stuffed, dull web content. We want an enthusiastic writer to get involved in our clients campaigns and piece together content strategies that are creative, innovative and will provide great value to a site and its visitors.
Working closely with our Account Managers you will integrate a client’s marketing themes into content strategies – to be rolled out across all things digital, from blogs and web copy to social campaigns and infographics. You will also be responsible for managing the delivery of content, having the chance to write and/or edit copy created by our team of copywriters before it is sent to the client. There will also be opportunity to deliver training to colleagues and get involved in client meetings, when you will need to encourage and lead clients towards more dynamic content.
So, if you want to work in a fun, dynamic agency and aren’t afraid to think outside the box, have a natural ability to visualise stunning content and make it happen, then we want to hear from you!
- Overseeing content strategy and delivery for all clients
- Managing a team of copywriters by providing content briefs to well-matched writers and ensuring content is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Writing and/or editing content for a range of clients
- Working with the team to think of ideas and plan delivery of content based on a client’s monthly deliverables
- Providing content strategy training to team members and copywriters where necessary
- Getting involved in client calls and meetings to encourage and lead clients toward better content
- Using Google Analytics to understand strengths/weaknesses in a site’s content to help shape content strategies that are data driven and will improve site performance.
Our ideal candidate will have...
- A passionate and creative approach to digital content planning and writing
- At least 2 years experience writing for the web, with a portfolio of client projects
- A background in journalism, copywriting or PR
- The ability to work on their own initiative and also be willing to utilise the help and experience of team mates
- The confidence to define and teach people about writing great content. This will involve giving clear and constructive feedback to improve writing and ensure editorial guidelines are followed.
- A thorough understanding of different types and values of digital content and how each client will benefit more or less from different approaches.
- Experience in managing a team of copywriters (preferable)
- Experience and interest in designing infographics and interactive graphics that will help take client’s campaigns to a new dimension (preferable).
Web Content Designer
We are on the hunt for a web design hero – someone who can wow us and our clients with innovative, fun and impressive content that has the legs to go viral. From infographics to “interactive graphics” and parallax scrolling sites, we are looking for a talented individual who can get their teeth stuck into creating colourful, interactive pieces of digital genius.
Working with our Account Managers and Content Manager, our ideal candidate will be confident in bouncing creative ideas around the team before planning how to turn ideas into content for clients. This means our designers have the opportunity to work for a number of clients from a range of industries. From blue-chip brands to established small businesses and from exciting e-commerce clients to professional B2B companies, no project will ever be the same.
We will also expect our content designer to turn their hand towards UX design and general web design, working closely with our other in-house designer. The ideal candidate should be entirely at home with mainstream design software – Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
If the idea of working on exciting projects for a number of brands, with the security of a full-time permanent role in a leading digital marketing agency appeals, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Design innovative and interactive web content
- Design and create polished graphics that complements interactive coding
- Work with Account Managers and Content Manager to devise ideas for innovative content that works for each client
- Work with the CRO/UX team to assist with small design projects for A/B and MVT testing
Our ideal candidate will have...
- A passionate and creative approach to innovative web content
- An eye for detail - the small touches make the difference
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to express the same message to everyone - get your point across concisely and also be able to take a design brief and craft it into a design
- A keen interest in User Experience and Design
- The ability to work on your own initiative and also be willing to utilise the help and ideas of team mates
- A thorough understanding of different types and values of digital content and how each client will benefit from different approaches.
- An interest in general web content, from blogging and infographics to social media campaigns and user experience. (preferable)
- Experience using Google Content Experiments, Visual Website Optimiser and/or Optimizely (preferable)
Junior Search Marketing Specialist
We are currently recruiting a junior search marketing specialist. You will be a major part of the High Position team and able to work on your own initiative and be willing to utilise the help and experience of your team mates. It is important you have excellent time keeping and project management skills as for much of the time you will be managing your own clients.
Ideal candidates should have a good working knowledge of the following;
- Appreciation and understanding of search marketing techniques.
- Appreciation of ‘big picture’ online marketing strategies.
- Strong HTML/CSS skills (it would be great if you’ve built websites from scratch yourself).
- Excellent understanding of web technologies and how ‘stuff’ works.
- Strong analytical skills (any experience with Google Analytics would be a plus)
- Top notch communication skills, both oral and written (ability to present findings a must).
- A genuine passion for online marketing and specifically search engine marketing is an absolute requirement.
It would also be beneficial, although not imperative, if you have any experience with link building techniques or a programming language like PHP, ASP, .Net, Ruby, Python or Java.
None of the above is a prerequisite for working with us. If you're a generally technical person and you understand the web, you'll likely be a good candidate for learning digital marketing processes. We're great teachers!
Please send your CV together with a covering letter and if you are a suitable candidate we will be in touch.
Junior PPC Specialist
High Position is looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated person to step into the role of Junior Pay-Per-Click Specialist. The role is ideally suited to someone wishing to become part of an expanding, skilled marketing team. Practical knowledge and experience of Paid Search is preferable but training will also be provided. Information Technology skills and an understanding of the internet are essential as is the ability to show creativity and a desire to produce positive results.
The position requires a methodical and structured approach to dealing with workload and managing multiple client accounts. The ability to adapt to new and emerging situations and handle a variety of different accounts will also be expected.
- Strong communication skills
- A methodical and organised approach to workload and tasks
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- An understanding of online marketing
- Experience of Paid Search – Google AdWords is preferable
- A practical knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to interpret data and present in report formats for clients
- Develop marketing strategies to compliment business goals
- Experience with handling large budgets on a regular basis
- Good at working to tight deadlines
If you think that you have got what it takes to be part of an ambitious marketing team and would like more details then send us your contact details, cover letter and CV.
Affiliate Marketing Account Manager
Ever wanted a job where you can make a difference to a business whilst being creative? Does the idea of developing an affiliate marketing service appeal to you? Do you have the desire and commitment to create and manage an affiliate marketing programme? Well, this is your opportunity to join a vibrant, creative digital marketing agency, working alongside a blend of big brands and SMEs in a variety of industries. This is a unique opportunity to develop existing own brand campaigns and then create a commercial service proposition. No day will ever be the same!
- Manage our in-house affiliate needs
- Develop the service to a commercial proposition level
- Managing client relationships
- Campaign analysis and reporting
- Create a case study programme
- Deliver the highest level of service
- Passion for online marketing and all things digital
- Previous agency and/or client-side experience
- Experience of account management
- Knowledge of Affiliate Window or like-minded interface
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal (essential)
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail (essential)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good literacy and accuracy skills
- Good numeracy skills